Thursday, May 1, 2008

Only four weeks to go!!!!!

OK, I know I said that I would post something about Maywood every few weeks. I didn't mean for it to be two months but it has, sorry. Things are so busy right know here at the camp that it is unbelievable. As I write this, there are about 90 missionaries and their supporters at the camp for a retreat, the annual MayDay bake sale is tomorrow, the "pool man" finished the work on our swimming pool on Monday and we are in the final stages of finishing up the work on the boy's cabin. Only four weeks from this Sunday will begin the 44th year of camping here at Maywood Christian Camp. It's hard to belive that I was here for the 9th year when I was 8 years old, doesn't seem possible. So many things have changed yet so much remains the same. Buildings and "stuff" change but the things that remain the same are the things that Bro. Moore, Bro. Jerry, and Bro. Bruce built our little camp upon. I hope you love this place as much as I.

No comments: